Wednesday

New posts coming soon! :-)

Hi, everyone! :-). This is probably going to be a post full of a lot of randomness and updates.  For one thing, I'm hoping to have several new posts up by the end of the week, including a photostory,a review of one of the McDonald's Isabelle toys, and hopefully an old movie review as well.  And, of course, the Vintage Fashion Friday will be up on Friday. ;-)
Second, I want to say thank you so much to my three followers. :-). I never thought I'd have that many followers already in only a week or two.  Also thank you for 200 pageviews!!  Yay!
Third, I am having a blog design done by the amazing Autumn which should be done soon. :-). Thank you, Autumn!!
And finally, I might put up a post of some pictures of my pets. :-). I think that's about it.  Thank you for reading, everyone! 

VintageGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment