Thursday

Vintage Fashion Friday: A 1920s Outfit

Fine, so I love vintage fashion.  Kinda obsessed with it. ;). So I thought for this week's Fashion Friday I'd put together a 1920s outfit.  And yes, I would walk around every single day wearing complete vintage clothes if I could (and if I could afford it.....). :). And no, I wouldn't care if people looked at me like I had two heads because I looked like I stepped out of a vintage time machine. :). So, anyway......
Let's start with this cute cloche hat:
Photo credit:    https://www.etsy.com/shop/hiddenNZ   Etsy shop 'Hidden NZ'

Did I mention I lovelovelove cloche hats?!  I really want one like Kathy Selden has in Singin' in the Rain; and here's a photo for you to see :). (Although I am technically not sure if Kathy's hat is a cloche, but anyway...)
Photo credit: Um, it's a screenshot from Singin' in the Rain. :P

Ok, enough blabbering about cloche hats. ;). Here's a dress to go with it:
Photo credit: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Poshporscha.
Etsy shop Poshporscha. Ok, fine, so I'm way, way, WAY too young to wear that dress, but isn't it so pretty??  Oh, yeah, and its like $1200.... :P Ok, lets try another dress that I could actually wear....
How about this one?
Photo credit: www.justice.com.
 It's on sale for about $25 right now! :). How about some pretty shoes?
Photo credit: http://www.etsy.com/shop/1919vintage.  Etsy shop '1919Vintage'. 
Aren't they just the bee's knees? ;). Fine, so I'm probably way too young to wear these too, but for a grown-up, they would look really nice with the 1920s dress two photos above, don't you think? :). 

Ok, so that wraps up our Vintage Fashion Friday for this week!  Hope you enjoyed putting together 1920s outfits with me!! :)

VintageGirl

1 comment:

  1. Cool!!:) I love old fashions! If I could, I'd live in 1970's fashions.:)

    ReplyDelete