Friday

It's time for......Camp Doll Diaries!!! :-)

It is time for.......Camp Doll Diaries!!! *applause* LOL. Ok, Camp Doll Diaries actually officially started a few days ago, but we're all a little late jumping on the bandwagon over here, so my friends and I are going to be late registrations. ;). My friends and I are so very excited, and the counselor/director (aka VintageGirl) is running around like a crazy maniac to get our cabins and sign-up sheets and dining room and activities and....ok, I'll just stop there.  Whew!  :). Anyway, we're really looking forward to it, and VintageGirl says we will start camp next Friday.  Till then, dear readers.....

Moi, the amazing, the awesome, Saige.  Ok, just kidding. ;). I'll just sign it 'Saige'. See everyone around! 


P.S.  Yeah, I know Saige is a little crazy. ;). Thank you for reading, everyone!
VintageGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment