Saturday

Song Saturday

I thought I'd do a new thing where I post a song every week. :). This week's is 'Follow the Yellow Brick Road/You're Off to see the Wizard' from the Wizard of Oz. :). Yeah, there'll probably be a lot of songs from old musicals shared.  Did ya know this year is the Wizard of Oz movie's 75th anniversary? :). And don't tell me that you haven't ever wanted a pair of shoes like Dorothy's; I lovelovelove those shoes!! :)
(Video courtesy of youtube :))

Enjoy!! :)

VintageGirl

3 comments:

  1. Yay! That is so cool. :-) I love the Wizard of Oz, though I've only seen it one time it was really good. :-D

    ~Lydia~ <3
    agdollsandbooksseeamericangirl.blogspot.com
    disneyfans4ever2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it! :). I love the Wizard of Oz too, but I've seen it many, MANY times. My sister is so totally sick of it, if that gives you any indication. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea!
    I love that movie! :)

    ReplyDelete