Thursday

McDonald's 'Set for School Isabelle' Mini Doll :-)

I just got this Mini Isabelle, so I thought I'd share some pictures. :).  (and I am again sorry for some of the lousy pictures. :P)

Here she is in the package:
Right out of the packaging: :)

Close up of her cute face: :D

And here is the front and back of the little movie card:

And here she is out of the packaging. :). (pardon the finger in the corner ;)). She is so adorable!  One of her arms moves a tiny bit, and her head turns. Her clothes and hat are plastic.  She's so adorable!!!! :)

She has her pink hair too! :)

She is about 3 inches tall.


And I'll end with this picture of Miss Isabelle. :)


VintageGirl


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Leah!!!! Are you on AG home-school MB (By Madison)? I am! I loveeeee your blog! bye for now! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting!! :). I am glad you like my blog! However, to protect my anonymity, I really would rather not say if I'm on that MB or not. :) Sorry about that! :/ Thank you very much for commenting, though!

    ReplyDelete