Friday

The new Tropical Toss game app from American Girl. :-)

So American Girl came out with a new game app, Tropical Toss. :). It is MyAmericanGirl themed.  The point of the game is to click these little buttons and have your character follow what the 'instructor' does for keeping this ball up in the air.  Personally, I don't know why there would be an instructor for that, but, uh, whatever. ;). Maybe they were more going for volleyball.  Anyway, enjoy the following pics! :)

These are the 'characters you have to pick from. :)

There are also these options for outfits, other than the pink dress shown above. (modeled by the character I chose) :)

And here is the 'instructor' showing you how to click this button or something. :). The player presses on the appropriate button when it lights up (in this case the yellow one), and then the instructor or character jumps up and hits the ball back up.  Although the instructor and my character look like they are in great pain in these screenshots or something. LOL

Evidently I missed......oops.  I didn't think I did, though.  An annoying glitch in the game

And here they are doing another move to hit the ball.... :)

Yay! ;)

Hope you enjoyed the pics! :). Is the game cute?  Yes, of course, and I like all the options for your character and her outfit.  However, the actual gameplay can get really annoying.  At times, the graphics can get stodgy, and you'll keep clicking the appropriate button and the character won't do anything.  So the game says you missed and starts over.  Can I say A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G.?  ;). The overall game idea was really cute, and a good idea for summer, but I definitely like the earlier AG game apps much better, like Gymtastic and Shave Ice. :). However, the app is free (yay!! :) ), so I would say to go ahead and try it.  Have fun!!!!! :D

VintageGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment